You get the group price with no matter how many people are in your party.
Our travel agency has prepared an open group tour for the 2013 St. Petersburgcruise season. The tour covers all most important historical and architectural sights of St. Petersburg as well as most famous museums. Lunches are included.
The group will consist of no more than 10 people and cost 245 $ for adults and 225 $ for students and children.
Find 6 cruise mates and earn yourself 50% OFF !!!
Find 10 cruise mates and travel for FREE !!!
9. 00 Meeting at the ship
9. 00-10. 30 drive to Peterhoff (+ metro ride on the way)
10. 30-12. 30 walk through the famous Park with fountains
12. 30-13. 30 Lunch in typical Russian restaurant
13. 30-14. 30 drive to Pushkin
14. 30-16. 00 Catherin’s Palace with the famous Amber room (the palace which has more gold than any other places)
16. 00-17. 00 drive back to St. Petersburg
17. 00-18. 00 boat trip along rivers and canals
18. 30 end of the day program
Evening program - optional
19. 00-21. 00 Folk show (Champagne is included!)
21. 30 Back to the cruise ship
9. 00- meeting at the ship
9. 00-10. 30 City tour of St. Petersburg
10. 30-13. 30 Hermitage Museum
13. 30-14. 30 Lunch in typical Russian restaurant
14. 30-15. 30 Excursion the Cathedral of St. Isaac.
15. 30-16. 00 Church on the Spilled Blood
16. 30 back to the ship
Cost of the Twodays program: 245 $ for adults and 225 $ for students and children, for children under 5 the program is free.
The cost includes:
- Port fee, tour tickets (documents which allows to provide visa free tours)
- Guide service
- Minivan (air-conditioned) with a driver
- Entrance tickets to all the museums mentioned in the itinerary
- Boat tour
- Photo fee for all the museums where it’s allowed to take pictures
- Audio (microphone/earphones) system for a group of 8-10 persons
- Two lunches in Russian restaurant
Cost of evening program: 55 $
The cost includes:
- Entrance tickets to the most famous Folk show “Feel yourself Russian” in Nicholaevsky palace
- Minivan with a driver